Rhidach from Righteous Defense named me as one of the seven blogs to receive this "award".
Ok, it's more a chain between blogs to bring some visitors to small blogs like mine.But it's fun nonetheless, and I wanted to link some of the blogs I like. So thank you Rhidach to give me this opportunity.
(btw, if you want to know what his name means, go read his blog ^^)
There are rules about this award:
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
I'm not first in this chain, and I tried to pick-up people who didn't already receive this award. If I'm late, well, I'm late :)
HolyPaladin.net, a really great blog about paladin healing, most of the paladin blogs are read have already been tagged :)
Nerf This Druid, a druid theorycrafting and fun blog, if you want mana regen theory, go there
4 Haelz, another great druid healing blog, a lot of raiding content too
Aspect of the Hare, hunter can also be cute !
Killing'em Slowly, a warlock blog about raiding and stuff
Mystic Chicanery, warlock, gnomish and raiding stuff for your pleasure
The Pink Pigtail Inn, for the brutal amount of gnomish cuteness there
is there :)
also, I wanted to cite
Reflections From The Pond, because sometimes it's good to think a
already got tagged, but he, I like it anyway ^^
And now 10 honest things about myself :
- I've played nearly as much FFXI than I have played WoW, though not in the same amount of months :P
- I'm playing Tabletop Role Playing Games for more than 20 years, and I still enjoy it.
- I have a Totoro plush on my desk, that tells you how much a Miyazaki fan I am.
- I have played a gnome mage for most of TBC, which explains my gnomish attraction. I agree with Larisa on that, gnomes are something you have to "get into" to love :)
- I am an Explorer E.A.S.K. according to the Bartle Test. I'm not a loot collector, I like to have enough to raid the content I'm on it. What I really love in WoW (and all my games) is discovering new places, bosses, ...etc
- For those who don't know, I'm French, and English isn't my first language, so you'll have to tolerate my English faults :P
- I am a carebear, or a bisounours as they say in French, I tend to care for people and try to fix all problems I can. Often involving myself too much for my sanity ...
- I like competition, I always perform better when I have something to reach, to achieve. That's probably why I was always doing my work the day before it was due during my studies :P
- I'm on the inet for way too long a time ... my first "blog" which was more of a personal webpage dates from 1992 ...
- It was very hard to complete this part, just because I'm bad when it comes to talk about myself, I prefer to talk about what I do, as you can see from the blog.
Thanks Rhidach :)