World of Raids : Updated Ulduar Testing Schedule, PTR Build 9658
MMO Champion : PTR Patch 3.1.0 - Build 9658, Ulduar and Emblem of Conquest Loot
You can find all what you want about new Ulduar badge: Emblem of Conquest, class changes and the first loot from Ulduar bosses there.
So it appears, as was expected, that Ulduar loot will be one scale higher than Naxxramas is. Ulduar 10 bosses will loot i213 level items, and Ulduar 25 bosses will loot i223 ones. The surprise is that weapons seem to be 9 i-level higher (232 for 25men items) and hard mode bosses give you one scale higher loot (i239 level items for Ulduar 25 bosses on hard mode, non weapon item).
This is still temporary, and could change until live, but it seems a fairly good scale.
Now about PTR testing planning:
On the North American test realms:I hope "easy" bosses will have been tuned up a little, we'll have more info about that soon, I'm sure.
- Iron Council - Friday Night, March 6 at 7pm EST/4PM PST.
- Kologarn- Saturday Night, March 7, starting at 7pm EST/4pm PST.
- Flame Leviathan - Sunday, March 8, starting at 1pm EST/10am PST. Both 25 and 10 player versions are ready to be tested, and we'll leave Flame Leviathan up for an extended time.
- XT-002 Deconstructor - Monday, March 9, starting at 7pm EST/4PM PST.
On the European test realms:
- General Vezax - Saturday Night, March 7 at 19:00 CET.
- Flame Leviathan- Sunday Night, March 8 at 19:00 CET. Both 25 and 10 player versions are ready to be tested, and we'll leave Flame Leviathan up for an extended time.
- Razorscale - Monday, March 9 at 19:00 CET.